GIORDANA FRC LIGHT WEIGHT WINTER JACKET BLACK
- The FR-C Lightweight Jacket is one of the most versatile cool weather pieces in the Giordana line
- For cyclists who understand the subtle art of layering, this will be the only jacket they ever need
- The FR-C designation means this lightweight jacket will provide a body hugging aerodynamic fit thats warm, but also counteracts overheating during intense efforts
- HD44 Light + DWR front, with HD44 Light (textured), DWR shoulders, collar, arms, lower side panels
- Dual Fit Strong back, pockets, upper side panels, under arms, extended collar and AeroFix cuffs and zipper guard
- All Giordana winter bonded materials receive a DWR treatment to repel water
- Ergonomically shaped tall collar and reversed full CamLock zipper seals out elements
- Hidden radio-iPocket at the chest includes cable loops, which route the headphones through the inside of the collar
- 4 rear cargo pockets and a fourth zippered pocket provide ample storage space with two high visibility reflective strips at the rear center pocket
- Light elastic at waist and silicone gripper elastic in rear waistband holds the jacket in place
- Colour: Black
- Size: S - XXXL
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.