Giordana's Trade FRC jerseys - the newest addition to our Pro Level clothing offerings.
Ultralight Asteria fabric is used for the majority of the jersey, keeping the overall weight to a minimum.
Incredibly soft, the fabric is 14% spandex and utilizes a honeycomb knit, allowing omni directional stretch for optimal fit.
- Ametista has threads of carbon woven through it, allowing the material to be lighter, stronger and more durable
- At the cuffs and at the waist, Antigua is used to form the Aerofix Gripper System, which holds the jersey perfectly in place with a seamless feel
- Micro-mesh: under the arms
- This material is perforated to create pockets of air next to the skin and to allow airflow to pass through and keep the skin cool and dry underneath
- Reversed full front CamLock zip
- Four needle flat stitching
- Three rear pockets with a fourth vertical zippered pocket for ample sotrage space
- Reflective accents for visibility and added safety
Size Guide for chest measurements:
|S||38 - 39|
|M||39 - 41|
|L||42 - 43|
|XL||44 - 46|
|XXL||47 - 48|
Our Size and Quality Guarantee
If the item does not fit, or for any other reason, you may return them unused in original packaging. You may choose to exchange for a different size, get a store credit, or a full refund.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.