Giro Privateer R MTB Shoe
Giro's classic trail shoe has been given a rubber outsole, making it even more durable and improving grip on rocks and roots. This is an extremely versatile shoe that's ideal for a range of activities, from commuting to trail riding and, with the option to add toe spikes, muddy cyclocross.
The durable, breathable upper is welded and stitched. A reinforced toe box with rubber toe guard not only adds durability but protects the foot from rock strikes. For a comfortable fit, the N-1 ratchet buckle closure allows precise adjustment. The nylon and rubber sole provides impressive stiffness, for efficient power transfer. Aggressive lugs improve traction and allow efficient mud shedding.
- Durable shoe, suitable for a variety of uses
- Rubber sole provides traction
- Reinforced toe improves durability and offers protection for the foot
- Replaceable ratchet buckle closure system allows precise adjustment, for the perfect fit
- Nylon and rubber sole provides the stiffness needed for efficient power transfer
- Aggressive lugs for improved grip and toe spike compatibility
- Weight: 750g (pair, size 42.5)
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.