Giro Womens Terradura Dirt Shoe
The Giro Terradura blends walkability, durability and pedaling stiffness for a more versatile version of a race-inspired shoe. A robust Vibram lug outsole grips pedals and various surfaces/mud, logs, rocks/with equal dexterity. The supple microfiber upper is tailored for a woman’s foot and features a micro-ratcheting buckle and two-strap closure system that adjusts quickly and easily to tune the fit. A reinforced toe box gives impact protection where and when it’s needed most.
- MR-2 ratcheting buckle closure
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment
- Vibram high-traction lugged outsole
- Upper:High-quality, breathable microfiber; Strong and secure MR-2 ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable); Offset strap “D-ring” at mid-foot; Rubber toe cap
- Outsole:Moulded SPD-compatible shank with optimized cleat zone; Full Vibram high-traction lugged outsole; Flexible forefoot for walking
- Footbed:Moulded EVA footbed with medium arch support; Aegis anti-microbial treatment
- Weight: 410 grams (size 39)
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.