Globber 5 In 1 My Free Kids Scooters
Designed for the youngest riders, the Globber is ideal to develop balance and help your child learn to ride and master the scooter, with its low foot board, steering lock, the height-adjustable handlebars and power-assisted steering. A scooter? No, the Globber 5 in 1 is much more than that. It helps the very young find their feet and subsequently transforms into a fully-fledged scooter with just a few adjustments.
The Globber 5 in 1 can be easily converted in keeping with the child’s age and abilities, helping to develop their motor skills.
- NEW 5in1 Easy Direction Control Scooter
- Seat is fixed by Nylon Supports on Scooter
- Double Injected Seat with Extra Bar Support
- Double Injected Hi-impact Deck with Removable Cover and Anti Slip Material (Tread Size is 30cm) Includes the Trademark GLOBBER Steering Construction with Lock
- 26cm Wide Aluminium T Bar in Matt Finish which extends from 62.5cm up to 77.5cn in Height
- (NOTE : Four Height settings on Bar are - 62.5, 67.5, 72.5 and 77.5cm)
- Double Injected TPR Handlebar Grips
- Transparent PU Hi-rebound 82A Wheels (120mm on Front - 80mm on Rear) with ABEC5 Bearings
- High Impact Single Injection Rear Brake
- Maximum Weight : 20kg (Seat) 50Kg (Three Wheel)
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.