Store up to 2 bikes safely and conveniently with the Gravity Bike Rack.
The Gravity Bike Stands's unique design allows the bikes to sit close to the wall freeing up valuable garage space. The rack has two sets of dual arms with rubber grip cradles that can be adjusted and placed anywhere along the vertical section of the rack to accommodate various combinations of bikes from children's bikes all the way up to 29" mountain bikes.
The gravity bicycle rack is made from heavy-duty steel and has a durable black powder coated finish. The rack requires no screws, bolts, fasteners or tools to assemble so set up is a snap.
- Durable powder coated finish
- Rugged steel construction
- Stores 1-2 bikes for garage or indoor use
- Can rest against the wall
- Lightweight - only weighs 20 lbs
- Rubber grip cradles
- Easy 8 piece assembly
- Adjustable arms accommodates many bike combinations (see images)
- Ladies bikes can also be stored with the optional frame adaptor (see images)
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.