Oma 20" Childrens Vintage Bike
50% OFF CLEARANCE MODEL
- Hi-Ten Lug Brazed Welding Frame
- Double Leg Integrated Kickstand
- Front Steel Caliper Brake, Rear Coaster Brake
- Vinyl Cover with Double Spring Saddle
- Alloy Double Wall, 20" x 36H, Silver Rims
- Single Speed
- 20" x 1.75", Black Tyres
- Includes Fenders, Rear Dutch Style Rack, Enclosed Chain Guard / Dress Guard & Head Light
These bikes are delivered in carefully packed boxes - 95% pre-assembled.
Fully assembled bikes cannot be delivered but are available to test drive or pick up from our Braeside VIC Direct Factory Outlet.
VIP: Free Shipping only applies to Metro Melbourne, Sydney & Adelaide:
You can view shipping charges to other area's before you need to commit a purchase.
1. Look at the Shipping Zones Tab and find the Zone your delivery address is in. eg Perth is Pink Zone
2. Just above the Qty box select Pick Up or Your Chosen Delivery Zone
3. Add the Qty you wish to buy
4. Then CHECKOUT... Please note your Chosen Delivery Zone MUST match your Delivery Address for the Order to be Shipped.
This bike suits Ages 8 - Adult and Heights 4' to 5'4" (122cm to 163cm).
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.