The Toro is an excellent "all-around" tire that excells on a variety of terrain and conditions. UK magazine Singletrack recently called it the best tire to keep on your bicycle all year around. Available in a variety of tubed and tubeless versions, the Toro also has "Hardskin" and Race Riposte options. Hardskin is a puncture resistant aramid fabric barrier (breaker) that protects the casing (and the tube) from punctures. Race Riposte is a special compound that grips well yet has excellent wear capabilities. Toro tires up to 2.3 are two compound treads while 2.3 and wider tires offer a third harder compound under the tread that helps stablize the knobs in DH conditions.
- Excels in muddy or rocky conditions or terrain.
- Neutral handling tire benefits tall evenly spaced knobs and Hardskin bead to bead reinforcement.
- 2x2 taller lateral knobs hang on in the corners on a variety of conditions.
- Lower center knobs that shed mud and still provide excellent traction.
- Width specific Race Riposte compounds
- Well suited to a variety of terrains and conditions.
- Available in 29 x 2.15, 29 x 2.25 and 29 x 2.35
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.