The Toro is an excellent "all-around" tire that excells on a variety of terrain and conditions. UK magazine Singletrack recently called it the best tire to keep on your bicycle all year around. Hardskin is a puncture resistant aramid fabric barrier (breaker) that protects the casing (and the tube) from punctures. Toro tires up to 2.3 are two compound treads while 2.3 and wider tires offer a third harder compound under the tread that helps stablize the knobs in DH conditions.
- Neutral handling tire benefits tall evenly spaced knobs and Hardskin bead to bead reinforcement.
- 2x2 taller lateral knobs hang on in the corners on a variety of conditions.
- Lower center knobs that shed mud and still provide excellent traction.
- Width specific Race Riposte compounds
- Well suited to a variety of terrains and conditions.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.