Jack Tran's Eco Tours
WHO WE ARE:
- JackTran's EcoTours (Hoi An Eco-tour) is a local Vietnamese fishing family-run business that shows travellers about the vietnamese people how they live, work and eat.
- Our owner and Managing Director is Mr. Tran Van Khoa, born in 1978, known as Jack Tran.
WHEN WE DO:
- Jack Tran founded JackTran's EcoTours (Hoi An Eco-tour) in 2005 with the vision of creating a sustainable business that would preserve and promote both our environment and our social and cultural values.
WHAT WE DO:
- We specialize in organizing and hosting eco-tours in and around Hoi An. We do this by engaging local Vietnamese people who: provide knowledgeable commentary; demonstrate traditional fishing and faming techniques; and then provide our guests with the opportunity for some hands-on experiences.
WHY WE DO IT:
- The main purpose of JackTran's EcoTours (Hoi An Eco-tour) is to provide our guest with the opportunity to experience first hand the authentic daily lives of the local fishing and farming communities in and around Hoi An. Our guests benefit through a much deeper appreciation and respect for our people and our way of life - as well as having a thoroughly enjoyable and safe experience with many, many wonderful photo memories of their time with us.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.