The JetBlack DYNOMeter takes indoor training to a new level of accuracy at an unbeatable price.
- The calibrated Z1 Fluid resistance head accurately measures your training session, giving you real-time information.
- The built in heart rate monitor lets you tailor your session precisely to your goals.
The DYNOMeter shows the following information on its wireless backlit display panel:
- Measured in watts, current, average and maximum
- Current, average and maximum.
- Training Zone control alerts you when you are outside your preset zone
- Current speed, average and maximum
- Current, average and maximum RPM
- Trip distance
JetBlack’s new SRS Smart Release System is a simple and secure way to quickly mount your bike on your trainer.
Adjustment is made at one side and a quick-release lever operates on the other, so once you have got your trainer set up for your bike mounting it is a breeze. And, the adjustment means if you have more than one bike - no problem, you can quickly set up for that one too.
Every new 2012 JetBlack trainer comes with a CD coaching session bundled in.This has been designed by an Olympic level coach to help riders get into a proper training session on their new trainer.
More coaching sessions can be downloaded from the JetBlack Coaching section of our website JetBlack Coaching
The New JetBlack Coaching website features: Training sessions available to download including:
- power output sessions,
- interval training, hill climbing sessions and much more…
Indoor Training blog with training advice, input and FAQ by an Olympic Team Coach…
- Training zone calculator
- Pedalling technique video
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.