The Z1 Fluid trainer by JetBlack is the easiest solution to being unable to train in throughout the excessively hot, cold or wet months! The wide base provides great stability even when sprinting, and its clever design allows it to fold into a small and manageable package. The Z1 Fluid trainer’s resistance is nice and smooth and as the speed increases it becomes progressively harder – just like when riding on the road.
• Reduces noise by 55% and tyre wear by 25-30%
• Hyrdogel roller for increased tyre grip
• New cnc’ed head for more efficient cooling
• SQR Quick Release to mount/unmount your bike quickly
• Smooth, progressive resistance – trainer automatically adjusts resistance when you change gears or increase speed
• Progressive resistance 5 watts to 900 watts
• Dual retention system for solid, precise wheel alignment and stability
• Trainer suits bikes from 24” to 700c
• Includes Jet Black app for iOS and Android
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.