The JetBlack Z2 Fluid Trainer is a high quality, smooth and quiet bicycle trainer that provides a more realistic ride feel than other trainers. The proprietary fluid in the JetBlack Z2 Fluid increases resistance exponentially up to 900 watts. The faster you spin the harder it gets!
JetBlack’s Z2 Fluid Trainer includes:
Realistic ride feel
Get the most out of each and every ride with JetBlack’s Z2 Fluid Trainer. The Z2 design offers a wide range of resistance, allowing you to tune your session by adjusting your gears the same as you would on the road. The Z2 is the best value trainer regardless of whether you’re spinning out a recovery ride or undertaking an intense threshold workout.
New & exclusive to JetBlack!
To find out more about the apps click here
Free app for iOS or Android with access to multiple coaching sessions crafted by Olympic cycle coach Murray Healey, Read and Ride Sessions.
- Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate and Virtual Power (watts) metrics are available on all trainers with any Bluetooth Smart or Ant+ sensors
- Live Gear Recommendations, Goal Cadence, Session Time, Session Profiles
- Test and monitor yourself with an in built fitness threshold test and training zone calculator
- Upload your workout to Training Peaks and Strava
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.