JetBlack WhisperDrive TM Direct Drive Trainer With App Connectivity. Whisper quiet and smooth. Free iOS or Android tablet and smart phone training sessions included!
Train like a pro with heart rate, speed, cadence and power measurement with optional accessories
The first direct drive trainer compatible with 12x142mm thru-axle bikes!
- Direct Drive.
- Manual handlebar adjustment with 7 resistance levels
- Whisper quiet and smooth.
- Realistic road feel (long coast down times).
- Adjustable Resistance 0-1,200W.
- Ultra stable frame design. The widest ground contact point is positioned in line with the user’s centre of mass for rock-solid sprints or intervals.
- Folding frame design for easy storage.
- Once your cassette is installed, it’s ready to go out of the box.
- Compatible with 130mm x135mm and 12x143 Thru axle bikes.
- Compatible with 10/11 speed cassettes. Campy and XD drivers available
- No tyre wear.
- More accurate and repeatable resistance.
The JetBlack WhisperDrive TM is a direct drive trainer with ‘whisper’ quiet and smooth magnetic resistance and is the first to be compatible with both 12x143mm and QR135mm/QR130mm axle systems. The direct to drivetrain interface gives you the benefit of zero tyre wear and easy setup. No more winding in of caps or lugs. The JetBlack trainer has a rocksolid design with the front legs positioned closer to your centre of body mass than any other direct drive trainer. Now you can give it everything during a sprint session or interval training with efforts upward of 1,200 watts.
The JetBlack WhisperDrive TM eliminates variations in resistance from tyre contact or air pressure, meaning you can repeat exactly any trainer session and monitor your training progress. When used with the full range of JetBlack sensors, you can enjoy training sessions identical to those used by professional cycling teams. You can even upload your session to Strava!
The JetBlack WhisperDrive TM, like all JetBlack trainers, comes with a lifetime warranty.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.