Joe's Eco Sealant Tubeless Conversion Kit
Joe's Eco Sealant conversion kit contains the new generation of sealants: it is latex free, ammonium free and protein free. That means it's suitable for people with allergy and sensitivity to latex and protein and for sensitive rims and tyres. It seals holes up to 6 mm and seals wall bleeding (air leak from the thin side walls).
17-19mm - Fits XC rims, 26" and 29" 17-19 mm inner rim width with Presta valves.
This tubeless kit contains all you need to convert two 26" or 29" standard mountain rims and tires to tubeless and keep you riding tubeless for years.
- 240 ml Joe's ECO Sealant, with micro-sealing particles
- 2 High quality rubber tubeless strips with integrated presta valves with removable cores
- 1 Presta valve adaptor, for easy inflation
- 1 Spare presta valve core
- 1 Roll nylon rim tape for 2 wheels
- Detailed Installation Instructions, easy step by step explanations, with photographs, available in 7 languages
- Suits wheels with Presta Valves only
A Tubeless System is the most important upgrade available for a dedicated cyclist.
Benefits of tubeless system are:
- When using a converting system you save hundreds of dollars in comparison with dedicated tubeless system
- Reducing weight where it's most important - at the outside of the wheel
- Better protection against flats and no snake bites (pinch flats)
- Decrease of rolling resistance - that means you go faster with less effort
- It is possible to ride with reduced air pressure in the tyres to increase traction with no fear of snake bites
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.