Juice Lubes Dirt Juice Super Gnarl 1 Litre (Bicycle cleaner) 'Carbon bike friendly' Dirt Juice – Removes All Unwanted Post-Ride Residues and Stains.
Some people like a filthy ride, others don’t. But whatever you are into, one thing is for sure – at some point you are gonna have to clean that mess up! And it’s at times like these that you need some Dirt Juice in your life.
Dirt Juice is a completely non-solvent, non hazardous and fully bio-degradeable degreaser that cleans crap off your bike like nothing else. It wont make your brakes squeal if you get it on the pads and it wont perish or warp any rubber o-rings or seals. It will make cleaning an absolute doddle and save you money as 1 Litre of the concentrate – “Dirt Juice Super Gnarl” – can be diluted by you right down to 10:1 to make “Dirt Juice Less Gnarl” and still give spot on cleaning results. This means up to 11 litres of cleaner ! For stubborn bits like chain and mech we recommend using the Super Gnarl neat and diluting down for more general cleaning, but really its whatever works for you and your conditions.
You can either buy just the 1 litre of DJ Super Gnarl concentrate which comes in a screw top bottle and decant/dilute it into other suitable containers. Or you can buy our Dirt Juice Double pack which gets you the 1 Litre of DJ Super Gnarl and 1 Litre of DJ Less Gnarl which is the ready to use pre mixed cleaner. This comes with a trigger spray which can be swapped between bottles for spray application of the DJ Super Gnarl as well.
How To Use:
- Soak bike with a hose pipe and brush or a bucket of water and sponge – both are equally effective.
- Spray or brush Dirt Juice onto the bike and leave it to work its magic for no longer than 2 minutes, agitating the most stubborn areas with brush or sponge.
- Rinse off with fresh water.
- Finally, apply JL69 to displace moisture from the mechanicals and then use Frame Juice for a showroom shine!
- Lube up chain, forks and shock when dry.
Expert Tip – never use a power hose on your bike; bearings can be too clean – squeaky clean!
Size: 1 Litre
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.