Fork Juice is a quick, no mess, easy to apply and great value suspension fork lubricant that prevents wiper seal stiction, protects your fork stanchions and keeps them running smoothly.
Why use fork lubricant?
1. Its a spray – so you get even and complete coverage quickly and easily, without getting it all over your fingers or it running down the legs.
2. It sets up dry almost immediately. Plus it is far less likely to stick to the stanchions and get dragged through the seals to the internals. Less muck in the internals means better performance between services.
3. It is perfect at helping get top performance from brand new forks during the bedding in period when the seals are at their tightest. Its effects are particularly noticeable on large diameter stanchions where there is a greater contact area between the uppers and seals which makes the stiction worse.
4. It is not carbon based.
5. It is also an excellent bike polish. Spray it on the frame and you have a finish that makes it harder for dirt to stick to, which is going to make it much quicker and easier to clean post ride.
How To Use
Simply spray directly on to the upper fork stanchions and rear shock shaft then ride the unit up to 20 times. A ring of dirt will probably appear – wipe this off and continue to cycle until no more rings appear – this means your seals are now clean. Re apply a bit more and head off!
After cleaning its worth applying a bit more as well.
- A must have for your fork! Review by js
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.