Kali Avatar Full Face Helmets - Oslo Green
Final Clearance Price on All Oslo Models Reduced from $299 to $99
The AVATAR™ helmet is lightweight. Damn light. In fact, the only thing more interesting than its lightweight is how strong it is.
Utilizing patented COMPOSITE FUSION™ in-molding technology for a perfect shell/liner connection, this full face helmet also features a revolutionary mix of fiberglass in its shell materials. These materials form perfectly into a skeleton of expanded protection allowing the overall use of softer EPS foam. What’s it all mean? Light, Strong and Super Shock Absorbing! For more info on what makes Kali Helmets different, read the technology page.
- Tri-Weave Shell featuring FIBERGLASS materials
- COMPOSITE FUSION™ shell/liner connection
- Low density EPS foam for greater impact absorption
- Integrated airflow system
- Washable, adjustable, anti-microbial fit pads
- Breakaway visor
- Safety compliance: EN 1078, CPSC, Avatar is currently undergoing review for Australian Standards and is thus only "Race Use Permitted"
- Save 15% on armour combo deals and they ship free as well!
XS 53-54 cm
S 55-56 cm
M 57-59 cm
L 59-60 cm
XL 61-62 cm
To get your size measure your head about 25mm above your eyebrows and ears. Use a cloth measuring tape or else use a piece of string, then measure with ruler or tape measure.
- Excellent helmet, light and safe Review by DH1
The helmet is ridiculously light that my mates couldn't beleive it. Maybe that's why the shell cracked? Don't know, but it saved me and that's all that counts.
I highly recommend these helmets so much so that I'm buying another to replace it.
I only hope that Velogear keep supplying Kali helmets they are excellent.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
Brad Waldron, Head Engineer and Founder of Kali briefly explains the technology behind their full face helmets.