Kazam Balance Bike
The Balance First, Pedal Next Approach to learning how to ride a traditional bike. It's all about balance not training wheels or pedals. The KaZAM Kids Balance Bike is uniquely designed with a foot rest for feet placement and proper balance; and maintaining center of gravity similar to riding a traditional bicycle.
The KaZAM balance bike suits children approx. 3-6 y.o.
- Bicycle Weight - 5 kg
- Bicycle Frame: Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Tyres: Rubber - 12"
- Wheel Type - Pump Up Air
- Weight Capacity - 35kg
- Adjustable Seat - 35cm - 45cm
- Adjustable Handlebars - 50cm - 57cm
- Dimensions - 84cm(L) x 12cm(W) x 57cm(H)
- Limited assembly required
Awards/Recognition for the KaZAM:
- Tillywig Top Fun Award Winner, 2013
- Parents Magazine, “20 Best Summer Toys”, June 2011 edition Summer's Hottest Toys
- Parenting Magazine, “Balance Bikes For Kids”, July 2011 edition
- National Parenting Center’s (NPC) Spring 2011 Seal of Approval
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award 2010, 2009
- Creative Child Magazine 2010 Toy of The Year Award, Ride-On Toys-Balance Bike Category
- Dr Toy Awards: 10 Best Active Products, 100 Best Children's Product s, 2010, 2009
- NBC’s Today 2010
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.