With limited edition colours, brake and with world-renowned Schwalbe Big Apple tyres for maximum traction on any surface.
The FirstBIKE is the perfect training bike for developing your child's sense of balance and motor skills. This expedient cycle is the ideal companion for walks and discovery journeys, because already young children can keep up with their parents walking speed without trouble.
Educational benefits, style and great fun are why FirstBIKE is first choice for toddlers and parents worldwide.
Experts agree that through the development of balance, gross motor skills and a sense of independence, children are given the confidence they need for further success, both socially and in the classroom.
- Quality Designed in Germany
- Durable and safe
- The innovative lowering adapter (sold seperately) allows children to ride from as young as 22 months. The fully adjustable seat and FirstBIKE's durability and reliability enable children to enjoy riding up to 5 years of age
- SAFETY STOP is the adequate and precise rear drum brake. It gives the child optimal control over the FirstBIKE and promotes the training of bike handling skills.
NO COMPROMISE ON DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION. LIFETIME WARRANTY ON FRAME & FORK! 5 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL OTHER PARTS!
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.