The 5.5 Pro HD Chest Protector combines hard shell protection with 3DF AirFit impact foam, which is flexible yet transforms into a hard, energy absorbing material upon impact. The hard shell areas are made of made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) for high impact or stone deflection. CE tested and certified, the chest protector offers chest, back and shoulder protection. The adjustable flank panels also provide additional flank protection This combination provides excellent protection and scores a total of 20 points in the Leatt protection system.
Sporting a 3D design with 53 ventilation slots, it is comfortable and has new, adjustable over-the-shoulder straps to ensure a secure fit. It is further compatible with Leatt neck braces and is now equipped with a mesh base layer. The 5.5 Body Protector is the next level of protection with a score of 25 points.
- Hard shell and 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Chest prEN1621-3 Level 2
- Back EN1621-2 Level 2
- Shoulder EN1621-1
- Flank protection
- FFM-French Federation Certified
- Total Leatt® protection score of 20 points
- Multi-layer, multi-plate articulating design
- Mesh base layer
- Adjustable flank panels add side impact protection
- Our 3D design ensures a great fit that is very comfortable
- 53 ventilation slots for maximum cooling
- FlipFit front and rear function and BraceOn™ neck brace fitting system allows over and under the shirt fitting with Leatt® neck braces
- New and adjustable over-the-shoulder straps ensure a great fit
- Weight: - 2.000g – 4.4 lbs
- Unisex Fit
- 70 to 90 kg (150 to 198 lbs)
- Also available in #XXL 90 – 130kg (198 to 286 lbs)
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.