This new jacket from Leatt is the most comfortable piece of upper body armour we have ever tried.
3DF Airfit protection panels use multiple layers of foam with multiple densities - some hard, some soft. Unlike many soft protectors, these are really sturdy....yet they are so, so, so comfortable. The perforated, multilayer, 3DF Airfit impact foam offers a soft and flexible fit, yet instantly transforms into a harder, energy-absorbing protector upon impact.
The perforated, multilayer, 3DF Airfit impact foam offers a soft and flexible fit, yet instantly transforms into a harder, energy-absorbing protector upon impact.
The fabric used for the base feels great against the skin....soft, stretchy, comfortable, breathable. It is the best fabric on any protector we have found. It also features an ultra secure strapping system, yet the straps are not cumbersome at all.
It is the best fabric on any protector we have found. It also features an ultra secure strapping system, yet the straps are not cumbersome at all.
- Light and slim Level 1 soft protection
- Multi-layer Level 1 back protector
- Multi-layer Level 1 chest protector
- Extra chest impact protection layer on upper chest for better protection for non-neck brace users
- Ventilated and lightweight 3DF AirFit impact foam
- 3 dimensional designed for perfect fit
- MoistureCool wicking fabric keeps you cooler
- Easy to wear zip-up compression sock design for maximum evaporation
- BraceOn flexible neck brace connection
- Removable foam for easy washing
- CE certified for impact protection: CE EN1621-1 elbow and arms; CE EN1621-2 level 1 back; CE EN1621-3 level 1 impact front
- S/M 160-172cm (5’3”-5’8”) 125 - 160 lbs
- L/XL 172-184cm (5’8”-6’0”) 165 - 200 lbs
- XXL 184-196cm (6’0”-6’6”) 190 - 225 lbs
- Pick Up In Melbourne is available - you can pick up a built bike for no extra charge
- Test drive/pick up today at Showroom Unit 4 No 11 Urban St Braeside, Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.