Leatt Body Vest 5.5
Similar to Leatt®’s Body Protector Adventure, but lighter in weight and allowing for more freedom of movement.
The Body Vest and Back Protector are designed to be worn under the jersey while perfectly integrating with any Leatt® neck brace.
Leatt®’s patent pending BraceOn strap systems holds the neck brace to the Body Vest yet allows them to move independently.
Comfortable, free flowing mesh body holds the armour plates where they are needed most.
- Front, back and flank safety
- Multi-layer multi-plate articulating design.
- Great fit and very comfortable 3D design
- Ventilation slots for maximum airflow.
- MoistureCool wicking fabric keeps you cooler
- BraceOn neck brace fitting system
- FlipFit front and rear function allows over and under the shirt fitting with a Leatt neck brace
- LEATT HDPE High-Density Poly Ethylene hardshell outer protective shield
- LEATT 3DF foam for impact absorption
- CE certified for impact protection: CE EN1621-2 level 2 back, CE EN1621-3 level 2 front
- SM-MD: 63" - 67.75"
- LG-XL: 67.75'' - 72.5"
- 2XL: 72.5" - 77"
- Pick Up In Melbourne is available - you can pick up a built bike for no extra charge
- Test drive/pick up today at Showroom Unit 4 No 11 Urban St Braeside, Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.