Leatt sets the industry standard for neck braces. The Leatt GPX 4.5 Neck Brace may be the entry level model brace, but it retains all the protective features of its higher end brother, the 5.5. Differences are in materials and fitting systems. A few key features of the GPX 4.5 are the collar bone cut out sections, snap off thoracic strut, and bio mechanical adjustability for individual fit and comfort. Make a wise choice and choose a Leatt neck brace the days you know the riding will be risky.
Leatts home of research and development is located in Cape Town, South Africa. It is here that a team of engineers and designers, as well as Dr Leatt himself, dream-up and test new products as well as persistently improving products already in their line even further.
The new industry standard for entry level neck braces.
- Leatt High Impact Polymer Chassis design by Leatt
- Helmet rim striking platform profile
- Improved helmet side clearance
- Folding thoracic
- On-board 4 angle thoracic adjustment -0, 5 and 10°
- Design clear strap included using an optional
- 2-way adjustable for great comfort and fit
- C.E. certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Pick Up In Melbourne is available - you can pick up a built bike for no extra charge
- Test drive/pick up today at Showroom Unit 4 No 11 Urban St Braeside, Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.