LEATT BRACE DBX 6.5
Ultra-Light Bicycle Neck Brace
The DBX 6.5 Carbon neck brace has a new ultra-light, sleek design and is proof that even the most classic designs can be improved. Its Carbon construction ensures that it is more rigid in structure, as well as lower in weight.
Designed to be super adjustable to fit any rider, the semi-rigid structure still remains rigid during a crash, helping to transmit energy, which is key for reducing neck forces. The collarbone cut-out also helps keep your helmet and neck brace away from your fragile bones during a crash.
The rear Thoracic strut is designed to snap off before applying excessive pressure to your back. The brace directs crash forces from your helmet to your body whilst bypassing your neck (Alternative Load Path Technology - ALPT®). To give you, even more, peace of mind, all Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
Tried and Tested
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Engineered and lab proven by a medical doctor and biomedical engineers
- Trusted by some of the fastest downhill racers in the world
- MaxiWeave Carbon matrix for increased rigidity and lower weight
- 5.5/6.5 helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Three-way adjustability and sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
- Three-angle rear thoracic struts adjustments to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Folding rear thoracic strut for easier packing
- Free, optional, clear chest strap included
- Weight: from 600g (1.3 lbs)
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit
- S/M and L/XL
- Pick Up In Melbourne is available - you can pick up a built bike for no extra charge
- Test drive/pick up today at Showroom Unit 4 No 11 Urban St Braeside, Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.