LEATT BRACE DBX COMP 4
DBX Comp 4 Neck Brace - Leatt redesigned the best selling bicycle neck brace in the world.
Now called the new Comp 4, the new chassis is still made fromLeatt’s high impact polymer (LHIP) but the front has been completely re-sculpted using into a split design that was pioneered by the Leatt STX brace.
The split front design allows for independent movement of the two “wings’ for increased comfort and better fit.
This “split” design criteria was also added in the redesign of the rear thoracic strut.
This strut, called CoreFlex, allows the rear, downward, “fingers” to flex independently of each other with co-molded, soft, rubber set between them and extending below them. The Comp 4 neck brace is the only neck brace with the unique rear table height adjustment with 28mm of travel.
This allows for the best, safest, way to custom fit the brace with your helmet, your body shape and your riding style.
Like all Leatt neck braces, the Comp 4 was invented by motorcycle racer and trauma surgeon, Doctor Chris Leatt, and built around Leatt Corporation’s patented Alternative Load Path Technology and is CE certified as personal protection.
Used and trusted by more bicycle riders and racers than any other neck brace. The world’s most popular neck brace just got better!
- Sculptured, split front allows independent movement of the wings for improved comfort and fit
- Lower front and side sections increase range of motion for looking down and to the sides
- CoreFlex rear thoracic strut has built in fracture point designed to snap off in a severe crash
- Color coded rear thoracic strut angle wedges for easier angle adjustment
- Rear thoracic strut can be set to -5°, 0°, 5°,10°and 15° for the perfect fit
- 4-Way adjustability for great comfort and fit
- Unique rear height adjustment table to match different helmet clearance preferences and riding positions
- Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Side mounted paramedical designed hinges that open easy both left and right
- Redesigned optional clear strap included
- Removable clip-on padding for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Replacement parts and accessories available
- CE certified as Personal Protective Equipment PPE 89/686/eec
- Pick Up In Melbourne is available - you can pick up a built bike for no extra charge
- Test drive/pick up today at Showroom Unit 4 No 11 Urban St Braeside, Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.