Lightweight Aramid reinforced Carbon, ventilated chassis and the all new CoreFlex rear thoracic makes this brace a premium safety investment!
Built around Leattâ€™s Alternative Load Path Technology, this brace is CE certified as personal protection.
DBX Pro Lite is a professional product for riders who take their riding and safety seriously. At Leatt we donâ€™t like to compromise, do you?
• New fantastic improved price!
• New one piece fracture engineered CoreFlex rear thoracic strut for improved comfort and fit.
• New matt carbon finish
• New lower rear padding fit for improved helmet clearance!
• New colour coded rear thoracic strut angle wedges for easier angle adjustment.
• Lightweight aramid fibre reinforced carbon fibre matrix chassis.
• Ventilated chassis and padding on both front and rear.
• The greatest range of motion of any Leatt-Brace
• Side mounted paramedical designed hinges that open easy both left and right
• Open celled light weight removable & washable ventilated velcro-free padding.
• Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from one of your most fragile bones.
• Unique one piece rear thoracic strut designed to break away in severe impact scenarios.
• Comes with optional harness system with quick-release buckles.
• On-board rear thoracic angle adjustment.
• CE certified as personal protective Equipment 89/686/eec
• Replacement parts available
• Available in size Small
- Pick Up In Melbourne is available - you can pick up a built bike for no extra charge
- Test drive/pick up today at Showroom Unit 4 No 11 Urban St Braeside, Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.