LEATT BRACE GPX 5.5
Leatt believes that the 5.5 Neck Brace is the most technologically advanced neck brace in the world.
The CE certified 5.5 neck brace balances the needs of comfort, effectiveness and safety by allowing greater freedom of movement and adjustment to more closely meet the needs of top level racers whilst Leatt’s commitment to safety ensures that key safety features pioneered by Leatt are built into each brace.
- Chassis design made of fibreglass reinforced polyamide
- Helmet rim striking platform for increased head and helmet freedom of motion
- 3-way adjustability
- Sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
- 4 angle rear thoracic strut adjustments fit more body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Improved CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Improved low profile open / close system incorporating a spring loaded push-button
- Easy to use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected foam padding on upper surface is more durable, easier to clean and designed to accommodate custom sticker kits
- Air flow ribs in the padding ensure optimum ventilation
- Folding rear thoracic strut for easier packing
- Optional clear chest strap included
- CE certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- SM/MD fits 32.5" - 37" chest
- LG/XL fits 37" - 48" chest
- Pick Up In Melbourne is available - you can pick up a built bike for no extra charge
- Test drive/pick up today at Showroom Unit 4 No 11 Urban St Braeside, Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.