LEATT BRACE GPX 6.5
The core of what makes our neck braces work is the function of directing the crash forces from your helmet to the body and bypassing the neck - Alternative Load Path Technology - ALPT®. For the ALPT® to work at its best, optimal neck braces to body fit is key.
The adjustability built into all Leatt® neck braces is not just for comfort, but to ensure a correct fit that assists in optimising ALPT effectiveness. We believe that no other neck brace can be adjusted to fit riders as well as a Leatt®.
The front and rear sliding SureFit adjusters can be set for your personal body shape, without tools, in less than 30 seconds. To further optimise the fit, the comfortable CoreFlex rear thoracic strut has an exclusive feature that allows it to be adjusted in multiple angles.
The semi-rigid chassis is adjustable enough to fit most riders’ body shape while the structure remains very rigid to help transmit energy during an impact.
Remember that a rigid construction is key for reducing neck forces.
A brace that’s soft or gives way would drastically reduce the function or even increase neck force over time.
Multiple engineered fracture points and crumple zones will bend or break away at pre-determined stress levels to help contribute to a riders’ safety.
- Optimal ultra light carbon Off-Road neck brace!
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Engineered and lab proven by a medical doctor and Bio Medical engineers and trusted by some of the fastest off-road racers in the world
- MaxiWeave Carbon matrix for increased rigidity and lower weight.
- Lightweight 600g still very ridged without flex
- 5.5/6.5 helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion.
- 3-way adjustability
- Sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
- 3 angle rear thoracic strut adjustments to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy to use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected, durable, easy to clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Folding rear thoracic strut for easier packing
- Free, optional, clear chest strap included
- Weight: 600g – 1.3 lbs
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit:
SIZES: S/M - L/XL
- Pick Up In Melbourne is available - you can pick up a built bike for no extra charge
- Test drive/pick up today at Showroom Unit 4 No 11 Urban St Braeside, Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.