Lightweight Hard Shell Chest Protector for Kids
The 2.5 Junior Chest Protector offers lightweight, premium chest protection for younger riders. Armed with a 3D design as well as adjustable waist straps, the chest protector ensures a comfortable fit, as well as offers liberal venting to keep the rider cool. The 2.5 integrates perfectly with Leatt neck braces and now sports a mesh base layer
CE tested and certified, it scores a total of 3 points in the Leatt protection rating system. If you are looking for a slightly higher level of protection for a junior rider, take a look at our 4.5 Junior Chest Protector that scores a total of 12 points.
- Hard shell protector
- CE tested and certified as roost protection:
- Chest EN14021
- Total Leatt® protection score of 3 points
- Our 3D design ensures a great fit that is very comfortable
- Mesh base layer
- Close fitting allows for over or under the jersey use
- Liberal venting helps keep rider cool
- Recess areas in both front and back integrates with Leatt® neck braces perfectly
KIDS SIZES :
- Adjustable waist straps for great fit
- Ergonomically designed buckles for kids
- Weight: 450g – 1 lbs
- Kids Fit 110 – 134cm | 3’7” – 4’5”- XS
- Pick Up In Melbourne is available - you can pick up a built bike for no extra charge
- Test drive/pick up today at Showroom Unit 4 No 11 Urban St Braeside, Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.