CE tested and certified, this chest protector uses both hard shell and 3DF AirFit impact foam protection. The impact foam is flexible for a comfortable fit yet instantly transforms into a hard, energy absorbing substance to protect you during a crash. For high impact or stone deflection, the hard shell areas are made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE). The chest protector offers chest, back, shoulder and flank protection and scores a total of 17 points in the Leatt protection system.
The 3D and multi-layer, multi-plate design promises a comfortable fit – and your Leatt neck brace will integrate comfortably with the protector. It is further also ventilated with ventilation slots that provide maximum airflow. For a slightly higher level of protection, take a look at the 5.5 Pro HD Chest Protector which has a score of 20 points.
- Hard shell and 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Chest prEN1621-3 Level 2
- Back EN1621-2 Level 2
- Shoulder EN1621-1
- Flank protection
- FFM-French Federation Certified
- Total Leatt® protection score of 17 points
- Multi-layer, multi-plate articulating design
- Mesh base layer
- Our 3D design ensures a great fit that is very comfortable
- Ventilation slots for maximum airflow
- BraceOn™ neck brace fitting system
- Removable front and rear plates allow over / under the shirt Leatt® neck brace fit
- Weight: 1.450g – 3.2 lbs
- Unisex Fit
- M/L - 70 to 90 kg (150 to 198 lbs)
- XXL- 90 – 130kg (198 to 286 lbs)
- Pick Up In Melbourne is available - you can pick up a built bike for no extra charge
- Test drive/pick up today at Showroom Unit 4 No 11 Urban St Braeside, Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.