The Lezyne Macro Drive features a lightweight and sturdy CNC-machined aluminum body with a Side Visibility design that allows 180 degrees of visibility and increases user safety. Constant Lumens power management drives the LED at a bright 400 lumens, and the Intelligent Power Indicator button allows the user to check the power level at any time.
The Side Visibility Cuts allow for 180 degrees of visibility, especially from the side. The Li-ion battery (non-replaceable) is recharged either with a fast, high eﬃciency, 2 Amp charging with a compatible wall adaptor, or via a Micro USB cable for ultimate convenience. The Overdrive Race Mode allows quick switching between Overdrive and Economy, depending on the occasion.
The Composite Matrix back cap design conceals the USB port for recharging the battery. This unobtrusive light attaches to a wide range of handlebar sizes using a snap-fit Composite Matrix mount that is secured with a multi-position, silicon rubber strap for tool-less installation. It is available as a single front LED or as a front/rear pair with the Micro Drive Rear, or with the Zecto Drive Rear.
• Max Lumens: 400
• Light weight: 93g
• Recharge Time: 6hrs (1A) / 3hrs (2A)
• Includes handlebar mount
• Overdrive: 400 Lumens – 1:30 burn time
• Enduro: 200 Lumens – 3:30 burn time
• Blast: 300 Lumens – 2:15 burn time
• Economy: 100 Lumens – 8:00 burn time
• Flash 1: 150 Lumens – 10:30 burn time
• Flash 2: 150 Lumens – 10:30 burn time
- Quality product and good value for money Review by Sid
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.