Combining 3 high-power LEDs, custom reflectors and a rechargeable lithium battery your visibility and safety has never been more carefully considered.
The Light & Motion Vis 180 Rear Light allows drivers to see you through 180 of arc as opposed to simply being visible from the rear. So, as you ride through that tricky intersection next time, you'll know that drivers will be able to see you clearly even if their lights are not directly shining on the reflective stripe of your jacket. Using a flexible and durable mounting system, the Vis180 can be quickly mounted on most seatpost sizes, and pops off easily when you reach your destination. No tools required.
If you feel the need for extra illumination, the integrated clip on a second tail light attached to your packs or bags will ensure your visibility in any low light situation. A built-in ratchet system will allow you to optimise the light angle to distribute red and amber light a full 180 degrees. When angled, the light is locked in the mount, but you can fold it flat and slide it out to prevent theft without undoing the mount. It has an IP65 Rating and has been tested to be totally protected against dust ingress and stands up well against low pressure water jets from any direction.
The accurate 4 level battery life indicator will let you know how much low light travel time you have left and when it's time to re-charge. It charges via a micro USB port (cable included) for use with your GoPuck, laptop or mobile phone charger. Full charge can be achieved in 5 hours. The 4 modes of available lighting include a high and low pulse setting, a steady mode, or a paceline that eliminates the top pulsing light. With a shockingly bright output of 50 Lumens you'll be lit up so well that no one can claim they didn't see you, even from great distances, and that's why riders prefer this tail light above any other.
- 50 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Engineered with the highest-level CREE LED and enhanced firmware
- Dual LED array to maximise visibility
- Ultralight Aluminium body
- IP65 Rating
- Accurate battery charge and status indicator with 4 status levels
- Low battery warning and auto-shutoff to prevent damage
- Integrated clip also attaches to packs and bags
- Locking pivot point mounts either on a seatpost or seat stay and can still be angled for max visibility
- Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions optimise the light to distribute red and amber light a full 180 degrees
- Charges via micro USB port (cable included)
- Note: This light does not include a wall adapter
- System weight: 102g
- Charge time: 5hrs
- High: 6hrs (pulse)
- Med: 4hrs (solid)
- Low: 12hrs
- Flashing: 20hrs
- High: 50LM (pulse)
- Med: 50LM (solid)
- Low: 25LM (pulse)
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/86371786" width="500" height="281" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>