- Aerodynamic design
- Material: Grilamid TR90
- Adjustable rubber nose pad
- Adjustable Aluminium temples
- 8C/1.0mm TAC Polarized smoke lens
- Black microfiber pouch/cleaner – Limar case
- Optical adaptor available
Available in Black, Blue Green or White
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
Limar Photochromic lens automatically adjust to the sun light intensity, and are ideal solution for outdoor sports in any light condition, adjusting to the quantity of light that reaches the eye. Limar has selected the sophisticated NXT technology that offers very fast lens adapting to the sun UV radiation intensity, so to guarantee an outstanding visual experience. NXT Photochromic lens offer top performances, thanks to the combination of the revolutionary Trivex material, and the most sophisticated control and light reaction techniques.
Trivex is a super light material, which is, at the same time, incredibly strong and resistant, offering the perfect balance between the physical and visual performances of the lens, and granting an incredible long life and protection, combined with a top quality visual clearness. The visual performances are also further enhanced by the NXT Photochromic technology with its ultra fast phase change from light exposure and back to clearness. Limar Photochromic lens are fitted with an excellent anti-fog and nano coatings (depending on models).
- 100% UVA/UVB rays protection
- Super light for long lasting comfort
- Safety, protection and extreme resistance
- Antifog, sratch-resistant
- Fast shifting from darkening to the lightening phases
- Nano effect keeping the lenses clear from dirt or wetness
Limar polarized lens offer a supreme eye protection and an absolute visual comfort. They are the ideal solution in any intense light conditions, since they prevent reflection, especially near water, snow or reflective surfaces. Limar Polarized lens technology combines an up-to-date optical quality to a superior light transmission.
- Improves the perception of the contrasts
- Improves the clearness of vision also from distances
- Do not alter natural colours
- Reduce sight tiredness
- Grant 100% UV rays protection
Polycarbonate Interchangeable lens
The range of Limar eyewear polycarbonate lens is supplied with 3 pairs of interchangeable lens that can be easily replaced.
Each type of polycarbonate lens in the Limar range has its own percentage of transmitted light that makes it ideal for any specific situation. The light transmitted by the lens depends on its colour and coating.
2 additional lenses
Clear lens transmission: 88 – 93% (Cat.0)
Orange lens transmission: 46 – 55% (Cat.1)