In the sport of Triathlon it's all about comfort, speed and winning, and in a pair of Louis Garneau Women's Comp Triathlon Shorts you can have all that and more ... much more. The anatomic fit and mini-stitching improve the flexibility and the comfort, while the Mini DryFleece Light chamois will give plenty of support on the ride and then almost disappear on the run.
Made of Endurexx fabric that molds perfectly to the curves of the body to provide maximum muscle compression and excellent support these Comp Shorts also feature Hydrodynamic flat-lock seams to make skin irritation a thing of the past. Being Chlorine resistant this fabric will also maintain its integrity even when training regularly in a pool. Complete your look by pairing these shorts with the Louis Garneau Comp Sleeveless Tri Top. PUSHYS TIP: This garment is designed to be a snug, compressive fit. Customers who are not accustomed to wearing compressive garments may wish to either order up a size, or select a garment with a less compressive feel.
- Chlorine resistant Lycra® X-Life fabric
- Anatomic Fit
- 9 panel construction
- Impressive breathability, comfort, flexibility
- HuggFit waist evenly distributes pressure for a comfortable fit
- Mini-stitching improves stretchability without restricting movement
- Mini DryFleece Light chamois (fitted)
- Elastic bottom hems (no grippers)
- Front and rear reflective accents for enhanced visibility
- Powerband compressive cuff reduces lower leg pressure
- Provides support without restricting circulation
- Fabric: Endurexx, chlorine-resistant Lycra X-life, Power Mesh
- Pockets: 1 x rear pocket with cover flap
- Inseam: 15.9cm | 6.25"
- UPF/SPF 50
- Suggested use: Triathlon
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.