The CB Carbon Lazer Bib is constructed using 6 panels to create a compressive and ergonomic fit that is designed to support the body in motion. The design of the bib is combined with the use of highly stretchable and compressive fabrics which results in increased blood flow, reduced muscle vibration and, ultimately, reduced fatigue.
At the thigh, an Aero Lazer band is used for a smooth transition that improves aerodynamics as well as muscle support. A coldblack® finish allows heat to be reflected by the fabric, unlike common dark textiles which absorb it, to prevent overheating during physical activity. The bib straps are made with both Carbon-X and Highlander mesh for great comfort and moisture evacuation.
- CB CARBON + LYCRA® FIBER: HELP ENHANCE BLOOD FLOW
- CB LAZER REV: MAXIMIZES MUSCULAR PERFORMANCE
- CB GLADIATOR: REFLECTS HEAT, OPAQUE
- CARBON X-MESHl: MAXIMIZES MUSCULAR PERFORMANCE
- HIGHLANDER MESH: COMFORT AND MOISTURE MANAGEMENT
- Ergonomic fit: Pre-shaped to fit and support the body in motion
- Stretch ultra light and soft trim: Enhances comfort
- Inseam: 10.5"/26.5 cm
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Aero Lazer band at thigh: Lazer-cut, smooth transition to improve aerodynamics and muscle support
- Flatlock seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
- Nature calls panel: For fast and easy "pit stops"
- Back and bottom reflective accents: Enhance visibility
- 4Motion Chamois
- Compressive Fit
- Coldblack® Finish
- LYCRA® is a trademark of INVISTA®
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.