The Course Air Lite road cycling shoes are our lightest shoe yet. The Carbon HM X-Lite outsole with titanium inserts is ultra-light and rigid for better power transfer, and the 4.3 mm carbon platform brings your feet closer to the pedal for even more power. The BOA IP1 attach system offers infinite levels of micro-adjustment, creating a perfect fit. The Louis Garneau patented air channel system intakes air at the front and channels it through the shoe where it exits at the back, creating an airflow inside the shoe that keeps feet cool. Weighing barely 7.8 oz (222 g) for a size 42 shoe, the Course Air Lite cycling shoe offers optimal comfort, spectacular performance and the highest ventilation for the least weight.
- New Carbon Composite HM X-Lite outsole: ultra light and rigid for better power transfer and through-and-through ventilation
- HRS-400 reinforced in cup with 2 mm membrane: Secures the heel in place, optimises fit, and reduces loss of power from slippage
- BOA IP1 double rail quick attach system with micro adjustment both ways and easy release : Quick attach, distributed pressure and ultra light
- Microfiber and cycling mesh upper: Provides better support through a rigid upper
- One-way anti-slip spandex: Maintains heel in place
- Interchangeable Ice Fil Ergo Air® Cool Stuff blue double density EVA and Hot Stuff red antibacterial insoles: Patented system for riding in all weather conditions
- Heel reflector: Improves visibility
- Cleat position indicator compatible with DURA-ACE, SPD-SL, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats
- Shoe bag included
- Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe): 7.8 oz/222 g
- Racer Fit
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.