Designed for speed, lightness and aerodynamic advantage the Louis Garneau Course M-2 Triathlon Jersey fits the body like an adoptive second-skin. CB Speedtech fabric in the main body and CB M-2 fabric at the sleeves have both proven in extensive wind-tunnel testing to improve aerodynamics on the bike. In addition to this, the Coldblack® application to both materials reduces heat absorption, prevents overheating and provides welcome UV protection from the harmful rays of the sun.
The full length comfort zip allows maximum ventilation on the run and makes it super-easy for athletes to get the jersey on. This zip features an interior comfort flap to protect your skin from catching in the mechanism during open or close and the handy zip garage at the top means you no longer have to tolerate the annoying irritation of the zip head scratching away at your chin as you ride.
If you truly want to unleash your full triathlon potential this year there's no better place to start than with the Louis Garneau Course M-2 Triathlon Jersey.
- Collarless neck accommodates a full range of motion and reduces bulk when layering
- Coldblack® finish reduces heat absorption, and prevents overheating
- CB Speedtech fabric improves aerodynamics
- CB M-2 fabric on sleeves improves aerodynamics and compression
- Innovative design combines ergonomic fit, performance and comfort
- Full length zip allows maximum ventilation on the run
- Zip features an interior comfort flap to protect the skin from the zipper teeth
- Zip garage prevents neck and chin irritation
- Louis Garneau branded ergo-style zipper pull
- Laser-finished hem at arms improves aerodynamics (proven in wind tunnel testing)
- Offset shoulder seams reduce pressure when worn with a wetsuit
- Reflective accents enhance visibility
- No pockets
- Racer Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.