The quest to achieve maximum aerodynamic efficiency and optimal performances from start to finish is a never ending one but the Louis Garneau Course M-2 Triathlon Skin Suit is definitely there to help you make some major progress with your times and performance levels. The body is made with CB Speedtech fabric which, as its name implies, is designed for speed, with a dimpled mesh construction that improves aerodynamics for speeds from 25 to 70 km/h and now that sleeved suits have proven to be aerodynamically superior their popularity is set to soar.
There are some very smart inclusions in the attributes of this suit. Things like the full length zip with garage at BOTH ends which can be completely opened for maximum ventilation without flapping; two interior mesh pockets for keeping gels and bars on board without affecting aerodynamics on the bike or comfort while running and of course the Tri Elite Chamois offering all-day comfort in all circumstances.
- Aerodynamic design combines ergonomic fit, performance and comfort
- Full length zip with garage at BOTH ends
- Tri Elite Chamois
- Pre-shaped shoulders enhance comfort in cycling position
- 2 x interior mesh pockets for gels, energy bars and empty wrappers
- Comfort designed neck accommodates a full range of motion
- Convenient inner flap protects skin from the zip
- Seamless inner leg reduces bulkiness from excess material which causes saddle bunching
- Laser-cut finish at thighs and sleeves for improved aerodynamics
- Overlock seams improve aerodynamics and offer great stretchability
- Nature calls panel at front for fast and easy "pit stops"
- Reflective accents at front, back and bottom improve visibility
- Coldblack® finish to reflect heat and keep the fabric cool
- Wind tunnel tested
- Racer Fit Men
- UPF/SPF 50
- Inseam: 26.5cm | 10.5"
- Coldblack Speedtech: Improves aerodynamics
- Coldblack Gladiator: Reflects heat, opaque
- Coldblack M-2 : Improved aerodynamics and compression
- Coldblack Lazer Rev: Maximizes muscular performance
- 80% Polyester, 20% Spandex
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.