Comfort and aerodynamics reach another level with the Course Race 2 cycling bib. The minimally-seamed construction enhances the bib’s aerodynamics while minimizing the risks of irritation. The shorts of the bib are made with CB Gladiator fabric which provides good opacity and is treated with coldblack® to reflect heat.
The inner legs are made with CB Lazer Rev specifically for compressive properties that maximize muscle performance. Ultra comfort suspenders are made of Kite Mesh that provides good airflow and moisture wicking and are soft, breathable and ultra-thin for a seamless integration with the jersey. The lazer-finished thigh hem further improves aerodynamics thanks to a smooth transition with the skin.
- CB GLADIATOR: REFLECTS HEAT, OPAQUE
- CB LAZER REV: MAXIMIZES MUSCULAR PERFORMANCE
- KITE MESH: MAXIMIZES AIRFLOW AND WICKS MOISTURE
- Aerodynamic: Combines ergonomic fit, performance and comfort
- Ultra comfort suspenders: Soft against the skin and very breathable
- One-piece technology: Minimum number of seams to enhance aerodynamics and minimize risks of irritation
- Inseam: 10.5"/26.5 cm
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Lazer-finished hem at thigh: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Overlock seams: Enhanced aerodynamics and great stretchability
- Nature calls panel: For fast and easy «pit stops»
- Back and bottom reflective accents: Enhance visibility
- Compressive Fit
- 5Motion Chamois
- Coldblack® Finish
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.