Pack of 2 Pairs of Socks
Colours 1 pair Black & 1 PAir White
The Course Sock features an ultra thin foot for a super close fit made to maximize power transmission between the foot and the pedal. Coolmax® fiber and Meryl® Skinlife yarn are blended to create the perfect moisture-wicking cycling sock to keep your feet dry and cool. A seamless euro x-long cuff is designed to increase comfort and blood flow by eliminating pressure points caused by regular cuff designs.
- 51% COOLMAX®
- 24% MERYL SKINLIFE
- 20% NYLON
- 5% LYCRA® FIBER
- LG X-Long: 9 / 23 cm"
- Meryl® Skinlife yarn: Antimicrobial material that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria. Ultra-wicking for great moisture management
- Mesh zone on upper foot: Increases moisture wicking and aeration
- Elastic band at upper and under foot
- Extremely stretchable double-layered ankle cuff: Reduces pressure points, increases blood flow and eliminates sagging
- Moisture transfer: High
COOLMAX® AND LYCRA® is a trademark of INVISTA®
Size Guide for Cycling Socks:
|US Mens||6.5 - 9||9.5 - 12|
|US Womens||7.5 - 10||10.5 - 13|
|European||39 - 42.5||42.5 - 45|
Our Size and Quality Guarantee
If the item doesn't fit, or for any other reason, you may return the item unused in original packaging. You may choose to exchange for a different size, get a store credit, or a full refund.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.