With so much focus on aerodynamics, often mere utility is overlooked and compromised. The Course Speedzone Vest offers a new approach to outerwear, by focusing on the rider’s usability and protection. Developed in cooperation with Team Europcar, the goal of this development was to answer the pro team's needs: 1) easy access to jersey pockets and 2) race numbers visibility so it can be worn during any races.
The Louis Garneau Course Speedzone Vest has an opening at the rear large enough to allow access to the rear jersey pockets. The rear pocket opening allows for easier access to the content of the jersey pockets and eliminates the need to transfer contents once the vest is removed. The front of the vest is constructed of Super Light fabric, a 100% polyester fabric that stretches, offers wind-resistant and is extremely light. The side panels and back of the vest are made of power mesh fabric for increased ventilation and snug fit. An inner flap under the zipper helps shield from wind and water, and the vest is finished with a zipper garage at the neck to eliminate chafing.
- Waterproof and breathable fabrics
- Hole in the back: Offers an easy access to jersey pocket and allows race number to show
- Full length zip
- Inner flap: Increases protection against the wind
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Enviro pocket: Allows to separately store empty gel pouches to eliminate littering
- Stretch trim
- Wide signature silicone gripper at back hem
- Front and back reflective piping and accents
- Race Fit Men
- Made with Extenz and mesh materials (stretchy, waterproof, windbreaking, breathable and moisture wicking)
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.