Louis Garneau Course Superleggera 2 Cycling Jersey 2016
Ultra light and breathable, the Course Superleggera 2 Jersey is precision-engineered for superior performance.
Lightweight fabrics and streamlined construction mean the jersey weighs in at just 99 grams.
Optimal temperature management makes it ideal for riding in the summer heat, while the reflective accents on the front and back ensure improved safety and visibility at night.
Developed with the summer cyclist in mind, Coldblack technology effectively blocks the build-up of heat generated by UV rays, allowing for superb temperature control – even on dark-coloured gear.
A full-length front zip allows you to grab a little bit of extra ventilation when the mercury really rises, with a snug zip-garage at the throat.
Pre-shaped shoulders are designed to enhance comfort when you’re down in the drops, while the Aero Lazer band on the arm is laser-cut for excellent aerodynamics and muscle support.
Light-blocking fabric on the shoulders and chest boosts your protection from the sun, with the three angled pockets giving you easy access – so you don’t have to slow down while reaching for your gels, bars and other essentials.
• Kite Mesh maximises airflow and wicks moisture
• Developed in collaboration with Team Europcar
• Coldblack treated for 50 UPF/SPF protection
• Prevents the rider from overheating
• Short sleeves
• Full length zip with garage to rapidly shed any extra heat
• Exceptionally comfortable when worn directly on the skin
• Unparalleled stretch and shape recovery
• Super lightweight: Only 99g (3.5 oz) for a medium size
• Multimedia interface allows headphone cables to be channelled inside the garment
• Pockets: 3 x rear pockets (angled) for ride essentials
• Perforated Super Light Grip at back hem maintains fit
• Aero Lazer band at arm: Laser-cut to improve aerodynamics and muscle support
• Front and rear reflective accents enhance visibility
• 50 UPF/SPF protection
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.