If you’re taking on a long day of riding, you want to be assured your bib will give you the performance and comfort you need to keep going. The Equipe Motion Bib utilizes compression to give you just that. The shorts of the bib are constructed of Power and Pro + LYCRA® fiber, two fabrics that offer great stretchability, compression, and amazing shape recovery for a constant performance. The Power Mesh bib straps offer incomparable comfort and flexibility as well as extreme breathability. The Equipe Motion Bib is equipped with the Motion Airgel chamois that offers exceptional comfort on long rides thanks to perforated gel inserts and high-density foam, a 4-way stretch articulated design and a CUPRON top sheet that helps reduce irritation.
- POWER + LYCRA® FIBER: STRETCH AND COMPRESSION
- PRO + LYCRA® FIBER: FULL STRETCH, SHAPE RECOVERY
- POWER MESH: BREATHABILITY, COMFORT, FLEXIBILITY
- Ergonomic fit: Pre-shaped to fit and support the body in motion
- Stretch trim on bib straps: Provides greater ease and comfort
- 1 back pocket: Fits phone, MP3 player or gels
- Inseam: 11.25"/28.5 cm
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Flatlock seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
- Back reflective accents: Enhance visibility
- Motion Airgel Chamois
- Compressive fit
- LYCRA® is a trademark of INVISTA®
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.