Shop the Louis Garneau long sleeved cycle jersey for those cooler days, and early morning rides.
The Glaze Jersey 2 is a racer fit designed to accommodate both road and MTB riders. Made with a 3-ply knit with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish, it has a breathable polyurethane membrane that allows moisture wicking and protects from the elements thanks to its waterproof and windproof properties.
The full length reversed zip with inner flap and zip garage allows maximum ventilation while protecting against the wind, the 3 angled back pockets with reflective trim offer an easy access as well as enhanced visibility, and a practical multimedia pocket allows headphone wires to be channeled inside the jersey. For maximum comfort, the flatlock seams eliminate friction and reduce irritation, the Vertexx wrist cuffs allow ease of movement, and the Signature silicone gripper at the hem maintains the fit.
- EXTENZ 3L: BREATHABLE, WATERPROOF AND WINDBREAKING
- VERTEXX: RETAINS BODY HEAT
- Full length reversed zip: Allows maximum ventilation
- Inner flap: Increases protection against the wind
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- 3 angled back pockets with reflective trim: Allow easy access and enhanced visibility
- Multimedia pocket: Allows for headphone wires to be channeled inside the garment
- Flatlock seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
- Vertexx wrist cuffs: Increase comfort and ease of movement
- Signature silicone gripper at hem: Maintains fit
- Back reflective accents: Enhance visibility
- Standard Fit Women
- Weather: Cold + Wind
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.