The dual density lugs and dual density outsole of the T-Flex 2LS shoe offer all the traction, rigidity and density you need in rough, muddy mountain bike trails. The Boa L5 attach system allows a quick, secure adjustment that ensures comfort thanks to its microadjustable reel. T-Flex technology provides flexibility at the toe area for easy running, and removable studs under the toe cup offer more adherence and protection. The HRS-300 reinforced injected nylon ensures a secure fit, which means an optimized fit and reduced loss of power. MTB riders looking for the perfect combination of comfort, performance and reliability: look no further.
- 100% Carbon T-FLEX: Designed to increase stiffness
- Dual density lugs: Offer both rigidity and traction and allow for better mud evacuation
- Removable studs under toe cup: Better adherence and protection to front outsole
- T-FLEX technology: Provides flexibility at the toe area for easy running and prevents heel pressure
- BOA L5 double rail quick attach system: Quick attach, distributed pressure and ultra light
- HRS-300 reinforced injected nylon: Secures the heel in place, optimizes fit, and reduces loss of power from slippage
- Microfiber and cycling mesh upper: Provides better support through a rigid upper
- One-way anti-slip spandex: Maintains heel in place
- Heel reflector : Improves visibility
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats
- Shoe bag included
- Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe) : 334 g/11.8 oz
- Racer Fit
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.