This ultralight triathlon elite shoe was designed for performance and speed, on the bike as well as in transition. The Carbon HM Air-Lite outsole and 4.3 mm carbon platform provide excellent power transfer and ventilation. For a fast and efficient transition, a woven puller holds the shoe in a horizontal position on the bike, a velcro tab keeps the closure strap open and a stiff rear puller is easy to grab and pull. The Power Flex closure system offers reversed straps that enhance support without pressure points while allowing a fast transition. The lightweight sandwich mesh upper dries quickly and provides ventilation, so your feet stay dry and comfortable.
- ELITE FIT
- Ergo Air® Carbon Composite outsole with patented multivent system: Provides excellent rigidity and increased ventilation
- Carbon HM Air-Lite outsole: Ultralight and rigid for better power transfer and through-and-through ventilation
- Adjustable cleats: Cleats can be moved 7 mm back and forth
- 4.3 mm CARBON platform: Closer to the pedal for even more power
- Replaceable low-profile rear heel pad
- HRS-100 with 0.6 mm membrane: Maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power
- Reversed velcro closure with Power Flex system: Enhances support without pressure points
- Offset strap: Provides effective heel support
- Strap at heel for easier transition
- Lightweight sandwich mesh upper : Dries quickly and provides ventilation
- COOLMAX® Ergo Air® insoles : Ventilated and manage moisture
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD-SL, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats
- Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe) : 216 g/7.6 oz
- Racer Fit
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.