To really excel in competitive triathlon your suit has to be as versatile as you are. To help you be a swim-bike-run 'triple threat' Louis Garneau have developed a suit with its' own 'triple threat' capabilities. Perfo Light Power fabric for stretch, compression & support; Delfino fabric which absorbs less water and dries very quickly; and Carbon-X Mesh fabric to maximise muscular performance.
The Louis Garneau Pro ITU Tri suit utilises the specific properties of each fibre to give you the winning edge you need to blitz your competitors. Aero Lazer bands at the thigh are laser-cut for a smooth transition to improve aerodynamics and muscle support. The back zipper improves the suit’s aerodynamics and the long puller makes it easy to slip on and off for quick wardrobe changes.
- Compliant with ITU uniform rules
- Perfo Light Power fabric for stretch, compression & support
- Delfino fabric is water resistant and fast drying
- Carbon-X Mesh fabric maximises muscular performance
- Laser-cut Aero Lazer bands at the thigh improve aerodynamics and muscle support
- Back zipper with long puller for quick wardrobe changes (30.5cm | 12")
- Rear zipper has inner flap and garage to enhance comfort
- Seamless inner leg reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes irritation
- Tri Air chamois
- No bunching
- Aerodynamic cut
- UPF/SPF 50
- Reflective accents for improved visibility
- Overlock seams for enhanced aerodynamics and great stretchability
- Exceptional shape recovery (CB Pro + Lycra®)
- 84% Nylon, 16% Lycra
- Inseam: 20.5 cm | 8"
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.