Made from Garneau’s compressive CB Gladiator fabric, the Tri Course Club Wmens Shorts work to enhance blood flow and minimise damaging vibrations which strip your muscle power and leave you fatigued. The fitted, low profile Tri Elite chamois is female-specific, quick-drying and protective so you can rely on all day comfort in or out of the water.
Compressive Fit styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide maximum muscle support and with seams kept to a minimum to reduce any incidence of irritation or chafing these shorts are definitely ready for you to challenge them to one of the longest, most gruelling races on the planet. PUSHYS TIP: Customers who are not accustomed to wearing compressive garments may wish to either order up a size, or select a garment with a less compressive feel.
• Elastic waist with elasticised drawstring to secure fit
• One piece technology to enhance aerodynamics
• Minimal seams lower the risk of irritation
• Coldblack Gladiator fabric opaque, reflects heat
• Laser-cut finish at thighs for improved aerodynamics
• Seamless inner leg reduces bulkiness from excess material which causes saddle bunching
• Rear pocket with flap will hold gel pouches or car keys
• Coldblack Finish® reflects heat so even black fabrics stay cool to the touch
• Compressive fabric fits tightly to the body to provide maximum muscle support
• Reflective accents to improve visibility
• Tri Elite Chamois - women specific
• 80% Polyester, 20% Spandex
• Inseam: 26.5cm | 10.5"
• UPF/SPF 50
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.