he Louis Garneau Open Back Women's Tri Comp Suit, with its swim-suit style open-back design and sleek lines, not only offers the performance and comfort you need but delivers it to you with a look that will see you stand out from the crowd no matter where you are.
Aside from the fitted inner bra, probably one of the most important attributes of the suit is the Endurexx stretch fabric that perfectly molds to the curves of the body to provide maximum muscle compression and excellent support, thus reducing fatigue and increasing resistance. Endurexx also contains 20% Xtra Life Lycra® fibre, which resists chlorine and other pool chemicals 5–10 times longer than unprotected spandex, allowing garments to keep their shape for a lot longer.
- Inner bra (fixed)
- Soft-to-the-touch fabric for enhanced comfort
- Mini DryFleece Light chamois (fixed)
- Provides maximum muscle compression and support
- Reflective accents on back and bottom enhance visibility
- Powerband compressive cuff reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Open back design (swim suit style)
- Compression Fit
- Inseam: 16 cm | 6.25" inches
- UPF/SPF 50 protection from the sun’s harmful rays
- Women's Standard Fit updated for 2015
- Endurexx material: Stretch fabric that molds to curves
- Endurexx contains chlorine-resistant LYCRA® X-Life
- Power Mesh: Breathability, comfort, flexibility
- 80% Nylon, 20% Xtra Life Lycra
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.